Job ID 1905
We are currently in search of a full-time Journeyman HVAC/Boiler Service Technician experienced in the commercial and industrial field. We are a family-owned company and have been in business for 48 years. Ideal candidates must have the ability to perform maintenance, service, and repair of all makes and models of commercial and industrial boiler and HVAC equipment.
The technician would be responsible for providing customers with professional, excellent service, preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, repairs, and replacement of boiler and HVAC systems and components.
Some travel will be required.
Position requirements include, but not limited to:
- Availability to work overtime and be on rotating on call schedule
- 3 – 5 years work related experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- EPA Universal Refrigerant Handling License
- Certificate of completion from a HVAC Technical School
- Excellent customer service skills
- Consistent and reliable attendance
All job offers are contingent on an acceptable drug and alcohol screening
Benefits and Compensation
- Weekly paycheck via direct deposit
- Company vehicle after a trial period, with fuel card
- Company cell phone
- Health and dental insurance – company pays 60% for individual AND family
- 401(k) eligibility after 1 year including a company matching percentage and profit sharing
- 96 hours PTO after trial period and 6 paid holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.